The Confidence to Not Look Back
At Quality Check Home Inspections LLC, we vow to value, represent, and protect your interests as a homebuyer. Our investigative home inspections provide a practical strategy for investing successfully, supplying you with a precise and detailed analysis of a home’s condition that will help you trust in your ability to make an informed decision.
Regional Expertise You Can Rely On
Our Home Inspectors have performed thousands of full paid home inspections.
- Co-owners and inspectors Joshua and Jacob Nelson are both lifelong Oregon residents, and they have an extensive knowledge of local housing
- Whether a home is built along the coast or tucked into the Willamette Valley, our 10+ years of regional construction experience allows us to come to each jobsite with a clear idea of what to expect from construction practices typically observed in the area
- Oregon weather can be unpredictable, especially on the coastline—our inspectors are skilled at diagnosing damage or deterioration that has occurred due to the cumulative effects of wind, rain, and saltwater exposure
Detailed Inspection Reports With Same-Day Delivery
On the same day as your completed inspection, you’ll receive a comprehensive report of our findings. Our inspection reports call attention to the readily accessible areas of the home, thoroughly summarizing the condition of each respective structural component or mechanical system. If an item is found to be defective, we’ll always include colored pictures and often videos to help you more clearly understand why the issue is noteworthy and in need of correction. For your convenience, we also include access to the easy-to-use Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- This user-friendly feature makes it easy to create a customized project and repair request list by selecting items to include directly from your inspection report
- For any defective item discovered during the inspection, you can choose to request repair, replacement, or reimbursement of funds
- The CRL™ focuses on functionality and convenience, allowing you and your real estate agent to easily work together across a multitude of devices—including personal computers, tablets, & mobile phones—to construct a request list that will clearly state what you need in order for a real estate transaction to move forward
Serving Eugene, Springfield, and Surrounding Areas, and the Oregon Coast
We offer investigative home inspections for homebuyers and sellers in Lane, Linn, Benton, Lincoln, and Douglas counties. This includes the cities of Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Corvallis, Salem, Florence, Waldport, Newport, Lincoln City, and many other surrounding areas.
At Quality Check Home Inspections LLC, we believe that it’s wise to be mindful of every possible outcome when trying to buy a home.
Whenever we perform a home inspection, our goal is help you work toward the outcome you want, giving you the knowledge to negotiate on your own terms. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Online payments are accepted.